8 Questions to Ask on a Campus Tour
The campus tour can be extremely influential when deciding which university to attend. Not only do you get to experience the campus first hand, but you can speak with your tour guide, a current CU Denver student, and learn about everything you can’t find online. Take advantage of this opportunity and ask important questions!
- What’s the food like in the dining hall and where else do students like to eat?
- What do people typically do on the weekends?
- Does CU Denver hold campus events and which ones do students like the most?
- What is school spirit like? Do a lot of people go to sporting events?
- What’s the greek life like on campus? How many students are involved?
- How does scheduling work?
- Are there on-campus work opportunities?
- What is the weirdest campus tradition?
Try to think outside of what you can find on the website when you ask questions on your college tour. Day-to-day concerns like what it’s like to live in the dorms can be just as important to your college experience as knowing how many credits you need to graduate, and your chance to find out awaits you on a tour! Click here to schedule a tour of CU Denver’s campus.